GPS: 52.136272, -10.267876
Choose your method of transport for details on getting to the Dingle Food Festival
- From Adare. 1hr 52 min (132.74km / 82.5miles) – Roads: N21, N86
- From the Cliffs of Moher / Doolin. 3 hr 14 min (179.40km / 111.5 miles) – Roads: N85, N18, N21, N86
- From Cork. 2 hr 24 min (168.94km / 105.0miles) – Roads: N22, R561, N86
- From Dublin. 4 hr 11 min (343.20km / 213.3 miles) – Roads: M7, M20, N86
- From Galway. 3 hr 23 min (249.07km / 154.8 miles) – Roads: M18, M20, N21, N86
- From Kerry Airport 58 min (68.38km / 42.5miles) – Roads: R561, N86
- From Killarney. 1 hr 11 min (83.03km / 51.6 miles) – Roads: R563, R561, N86
- From Kilkenny. 3 hr 51 min (271.28km / 168.6 miles) – Roads: N77, M50, M20, N21,N86
- From Kinsale. 2 hr 49 min (186.64km / 116.0 miles) – Roads: N71, N22, R561, N86
- From Limerick 2 hr 7 min (151.41km / 94.1 miles) – Roads: M20, N21, N86
The nearest airport to Dingle is Kerry Airport.
Full list of airports:
- Kerry Airport: 58 min (68.38km / 42.5miles)
Direct flights from Dublin, Frankfurt-Hahn, London Stansted, London Luton, Berlin, Alicante & Faro.
- Cork Airport (2h 19m / 152 km)
Direct flights from England, Germany, France, Italy & many many more countries.
- Shannon Airport (2h 26m / 172 km)
Direct flights from the U.K., U.S.A., & Europe.
- Dublin Airport (4h 3m / 351 km)
Direct Flights from all over the world, including the U.K., U.S.A., Europe & further afield.
It is possible to use the train as part of your journey to Dingle.
If you wish to travel by train then the closest train station would be either Tralee or Killarney and from there it would be then possible to get a bus or coach to Dingle.
www.irishrail.ie for all the information and booking services for train travel.